MnSearch Summit 2014
Friday, June 27, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
MnSearch Summit 2014 - June 27th in Minneapolis
We're excited to welcome two of the search industry's true thought leaders to keynote our 1st annual Summit. Minnesota's own Lee Odden, CEO and co-founder of TopRank Online Marketing and author of OPTIMIZE will be keynoting along with the Wizard of Moz himself, Rand Fishkin, co-founder of MOZ.com and InBound.org, and co-author of the Art of SEO.
Tracks & Sessions
Current sessions and tracks are being planned around a core set of search and digital marketing topics including:
- Content Marketing - Jason Miller from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Conversion Optimization - Oli Gardner from Unbounce
- Link Building - Arnie Kuenn from Vertical Measures
- Local Search - Darren Shaw from Whitespark
- Content Strategy - Adria Saracino from Distilled
- Paid Search Advertising - Larry Kim from WordStream
- Social Media Marketing - Connie Benson from Dell
- Social PPC - Marty Weintraub from aimClear
- Technical SEO - Eric Enge from Stone Temple Consulting
- Web Analytics - Justin Cutroni from Google
- Date: Friday, June 27th, 2014
- 7:30 am to 8:30 am - Registration
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Conference
- 5:00 pm - Happy Hour
- Location: University of St.Thomas, Schulze Hall 200, 1000 LaSalle Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Parking: The City of Minneapolis Parking Ramp at 11th Street & Harmon Place allows for hourly parking is close to the Schulze Hall. The entrance and exit to the ramp is on 11th Street just west of Harmon Place.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, beverages, 2 keynotes, break-out sessions, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+)
- Members: MnSearch members save $60 on registration.
- Non-Members/General Admission: The general public is welcome to join our members and share a day of exellent search knowledge, networking, happy hour and more.
- Membership + Summit Registration: - Save $60 today by registering for a MnSearch membership and the 2014 Summit at the same time. You'll enjoy the full day Summit, receive an invite to the Member-Only mixer, and an entire year of free access to our monthly events.
- Cancellations & Transfers:Attendee registrations may be canceled and refunded in full by notifying MnSearch by email at info[at]mnsearch.org prior to May 15th, 2014. Cancellations after May 15th, 2014 are non-refundable. Registrations may be transferred to another person in your company or organization at any time prior to prior to June 13th, 2014 by notifying info[at]mnsearch.org. It is not permitted to resell a MnSearch Summit registration.
- Photographs and Video Consent, Waiver, Indemnity and Release: By attending the MnSearch Summit, you are hereby granting permission to MnSearch and its representatives to take photographs or videos of yourself and to make recordings of your voice at the MnSearch Summit conference and all associated events and for MnSearch to use said photographs and videos. Read complete policy info.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Please check-out our fabulous sponsors who help make the MnSearch Summit possible. For sponsorship information check out our website or contact Dustin Thompson dustin[at]mnsearch.org.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: