MnSearch Marquee Event: Social Media Sales Bootstrap Clinic with Merry Morud
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
B2B, B2C, Revenue & Reality!
MnSearch’s next Marquee event will take place on Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Merry is the Social Advertising Director at aimClear® specializing in social media marketing, full-contact Facebook advertising & deep psychographic research. She writes regularly for aimClearblog, has written for Search Engine Watch, and speaks all over the world.
- keynote at Facebook Congress, the Netherlands
- SMX (Advanced, West, East, Social, London, Sydney, & Israel)
- SES (NYC, SFO & Chicago)
- International Search Summit London 2011
- Hero Conf (2012-14)
- SearchFest PDX
- WebFest Global
- SearchExchange, Charlotte
- Zenith Social Conference
Merry has also presented multiple Search Marketing Now webcasts on Facebook Advertising, is a ClickZ workshop trainer and presents at aimClear’s® Social Content Distribution for SEO - the New Link Building, Community Management Master Class and Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshops. She thrives on the ever-changing dynamics of Internet marketing, brilliant & deep red wine, authentic ethnic food, exotic travel, is sustained by strong coffee & resides along the shores of Lake Superior in beautiful Duluth, MN.
Most (if not all) marketers recognize that social media & content distribution is an essential sales tool and a must to stay relevant in the eyes of the consumer. With decreased organic reach in Facebook (many company’s go-to channel), the endless (& at times exhausting) evolution of social channels, and more on the horizon every day - expertly leveraging social for SEO, acquisition, & sales can be daunting.
Tactics to identify the RIGHT social channels for their business
- Strategies to dominate content distribution for SEO, customer acquisition, sales, & focused-list building
- Complete understanding of social ad units & their distinct super-powers
- Ultimate psychographic targeting tactics for B2C & B2B social sales
- Understanding of the powerful relationship between social psychographic targeting & retargeting AND filtered retargeting
- How to measure content distribution’s effectiveness with Analytics
- Critical differences between search ad copy writing & social
- Work flow tactics & templates to overcome bottlenecks
- Date: Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30pm networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+)
- Cost for Members: $40. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $40 for limited pre-registration.
- Membership + Event Registration: - Save $40 today by becoming a MnSearch member and attend this event for free. (membership info) Choose the Membership + Event Registration option to sign-up.
Registrations are non-refundable. Contact us if you have any questions.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: