MnSearch Marquee Event: Google AdWords Enhanced Campaign Case Studies
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
MnSearch brings you this quarter's marquee event "Google Adwords Enhanced Campaign Case Studies" on August 28th, 2013 presented by Brad Geddes. Google launched one of the largest changes to AdWords this year with the introduction of Enhanced Campaigns. While the data is still young, Brad has conducted several case studies and examined how that data flows into organizational techniques to use with enhanced campaigns. In this presentation, we'll examine several case studies and look at ways to take advantage of the data.
The case studies revolve around:
- Ad group level sitelinks
- Geographic organization
- Mobile bid modifiers
- Ad scheduling bid modifiers
- Location bid modifiers
Brad Geddes is the Founder of Certified Knowledge, an official Google AdWords Seminar Leader, a frequent contributor to Search Engine Land and author of Advanced Google AdWords. Through this educational search marketing event he'll help you to maximize the value of Enhanced Campaigns, minimize risk and share first-hand experiences of brands that have made the change. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from the best paid search trainer in the industry!
- Date: Wednesday, August 28th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentation and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Event Center, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $45 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $40 pre-registration, $45 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
Please check-out our fabulous sponsor Internet Exposure who helps to make these MnSearch marquee events possible.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: