MMA 5K Walk and Health Seminar
Walk With Friends and Family on Father's Day
A Fundraiser Event Organized by MMA 2013 Committee
All proceeds go to MMA Organization
MMA Walk 8:00am - 10:00am
We have planned two walks of different lengths, you may pick the one that is suitable for you based on your comfort/fitness level.
- 5K Walk is on a nature trail, it takes you through the scenic and shaded park.
- 2K Walk is on paved trail, it takes you through the scenic and shaded park.
You can walk as an individual or as a family, group or team. Come early to participate in a warm-up session before the start of the walk. Choose from different routes available based on your comfort/fitness level. Volunteers will be stationed along the route to ensure that everyone stays on course. Please consult trail map for more details.
After the walk please join us for signing MMA Banner and light refreshments. Kids will get certificates of participation.
Health Seminar 10:00am - 11:45am
MMA Walk will be immediately followed by a informational health seminar with a theme, How To Prevent Major Health Crises In Your Life by Simple Steps of Early Diagnosis.
These talks will be delivered by some of the highly accomplished healthcare specialists from our community, namely Dr.Ramesh Bakane MD, Dr.Asmita Joshi MD, Dr. Sten Ekberg DC and Dr.Girish Pore MD.
MMA Walk Fees
|Age Group||MMA Member||MMA Non-Member|
|Kids 5 and under||Free||Free|
|Kids 5 - 12||$5.00||$5.00|
|Adults & Kids 12+||$10.00||$10.00|
After you register here you can send your payment by any method below,
- Check By Mail: Veena Katdare, 1532 Sever Creek Drive, Lawrenceville, GA,30043
- Payment by check or cash to any committee member
- Walk-in: payment by cash or check at the event.
Please make all checks payable to MMA.
Interested in Sponsorship?
Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels, please contact Veena Katdare for more detais.
- MMA Walk - Manasi Divan or Smita Patil or Suhas Mahendrakar
- Health Seminar - Raghav Pujari
- Sponsorship Questions- Veena Katdare
- Every participant must sign a waiver before they begin the walk, parents can sign on behalf of their children.
- Parents (or adults accompanying children) are responsible for safety of their children.
- Registration fee is non refundable if event is cancelled due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances.
- You must register by 6/10/2013 to be guaranteed a information packet/bag.
- Strollers are welcome but please no bikes, roller blades and skateboards on the trail.
- Free parking is available at the park, however carpooling is strongly encouraged.
- Suggested colors for attire, Green, White, Orange (colors of Indian Tricolor Flag).
Please visit MMA website for more information about walk, health seminar, park photos and trail maps.