MLK2013 Commemorative BART Pass Registration
Monday, January 21, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On January 21, 2013, thousands of celebrants will come together for a full day of exciting programs, festivals and activities in honor of Dr. King at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts and Yerba Buena Gardens. And, through our multi-platform media outlets via broadcast, print, online and social, MLK2013 will extend to over six million regional residents as well as national and international audiences.
In partnership with Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), we are proud to provide a limited number of free Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. commemorative BART passes and round-trip Ferry Rides from Larkspur Landing in Marin to event attendees.
- Select the number of commemorative passes, and complete the required basic information; and
- For MLK2013 Commemorative BART Pass reservations, select the station you wish to depart from.
- After completion of your registration, arrive at your selected station/ferry terminal on Monday, January 21, between 8:30am and 10:30am, and proceed to the MLK2013 Volunteers near the Station Agent booths;
- Present your required Identification (CA D.L. or other state I.D.);
- Once received, provide each person in your group with a commemorative pass or ferry ticket, and proceed through the designated gates at the direction of the Station Agent;
- For BART riders, board the San Francisco-bound train, and off-board at Montgomery Station, exit the station and proceed west on Market Street to 3rd Street. Proceed south on 3rd Street one block to Mission Street and to the entrance of Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 701 Mission Street.
- For those wishing to participate in the MLK March/Parade, proceed down 3rd Street one additional block to Howard Street. Proceed west on Howard Street to the front of Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Lam Research Theater and the awaiting SFMUNI shuttles; and
- Board the shuttles to the march/parade.
When & Where
The Northern California Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Foundation
The Northern California Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Foundation is dedicated to extending Dr. King’s vision by helping people to connect to community and to service through ongoing, targeted initiatives throughout the San Francisco Bay area and the northern California region.