In this mixology class you will learn, from the 78 Degrees staff, how to make four different cocktails. You will be able to make every cocktail yourself, with guidence from the staff, as well as be able to enjoy each one of your concoctions. Exquisite hors d'oeuvres will be provided by Mosaic Restaurant and Lounge during the Mixology classes.
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT:
- If you love cocktails, you don't want to miss this event.
- If you ever had a secret wish to be a bartender, you don't want to miss this event.
- If you love to dine on exquisite cuisine, you don't want to miss this event.
- If you love having a great time, you don't want to miss this event.
- Plain and simple: YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!!
At the 78 Degrees Mixology, you'll learn all about the different types of cocktails and how each type stands out from one another. You'll be able to make and try each of the four cocktails featured, as well as gain knowledge about proper glass selections, ingredient pairings, and all the secrets to achieve the perfect cocktail. You will be able to enjoy fine foods provided by Mosaic. And, at the end of the night, you'll pat your belly and smile with a warm, cocktail-inspired glow!
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2) What is your refund policy?
You can request (and will receive) a full refund up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that point, no refunds will be issued.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 21 to enter this event.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
You do not need to print out a ticket in order to get in. We will be checking IDs at the door, and will simply find you on our registration list.
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
If the event doesn't sell out, we may sell tickets at the door. Door prices will be higher than advance prices.
6) Is there parking at the event?
Yes, there is on-street parking as well as several nearby parking lots and structures: http://www.sjdowntownparking.com/parking_map_new.html
7) Is there public transportation to the event?
The VTA light rail L2 Santa Clara stop is two blocks away.
8) Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
About 78 Degrees:
78 Degrees was started by two cognac and scotch enthusiasts. They noticed that many people (including themselves) had misconceptions about scotch, cognac, and other premium liquors. They also learned that many people found exploring scotch and cognac to be somewhat intimidating, and were unsure where to begin. Since then, they have been on a mission to remove the shroud of mystery surrounding the world of cognac, scotch, and other aged spirits, making it more accessible to a larger audience. 78 Degrees will be holding events at bars all around the Bay Area at which guests will be presented with specially-selected flights and cocktails, along with fun and interactive education. A combination of education, fun, and approachability is used at the events to encourage nearly everyone to find a way that they can enjoy these fine spirits.