Learning how to make mistakes well (and recover quickly) is an essential human skill. In this on-line lab you will give your brain the practice it needs to confidently & coolly know how to handle any mistake that might come your way. To help yourself and others. Lighten up. Turn whoops into eureka.
- Decrease recurring errors
- Practice the SNAP method for handling mistakes
- Practice the 4-part perfect apology formula
- Learn a technique for staying clam
- Discover the secret to disarming angry people
- Master the yellow hat method for learning from mistakes
What you get:
- Forty-minute training in four easy-to-digest video modules
- Hands-on practice (expect to move around and try things out!)
- Self report cards and advanced worksheets
- Links to additional resources
LifeLabs New York
LifeLabs New York is a laboratory for good ideas on everyday living, offering courses, labs, adventures and more.