San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the At Work on Purpose community of friends and colleagues for another impactful Mission2Monday training event on Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at Montgomery Community Church. Mission2Monday leader, Dan Bishop, will lead training from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 Noon, equipping attendees with Biblical strategies and practical solutions for living out their faith through marketplace ministry.
When & Where
At Work On Purpose
Restore full Christian commitment and contribution to the work world, one irresistibly transformed life at a time.
- ACCEPT Premise: Choose Sacred over Secular Colossians 3:23-24
- DEFINE Purpose: Choose Calling Over Career Matthew 22:37-40
- FOLLOW Principles: Choose Righteousness Over Compromise Matthew 5:6
- GROW People: Choose Improvement Over Stagnation Matthew 28:19-20
- EXTEND Prosperity: Choose Stewardship Over Ownership Matthew 25:14-46
Mobilize the work world for Christ by...
- REACHING working Christians in connected community.
- PREPARING to serve through practical skills and tools.
- MINISTERING for transformational marketplace impact.
Serve as a pioneering partner within the marketplace ministry movement, abiding in God's glory as we...
- BLUR the boundaries between faith and work, challenging the conventions of society.
- BRIDGE individual, organizational and denominational differences to fortify the united body of Christ.
- BUILD collaborative relationships throughout our community that magnify spiritual impact at work.
- BASE decisions on our best spiritual discernment from prayer, scripture, Christian counsel and the Holy Spirit.