Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Free your organization from chaos, entropy, and wasted time. Using the powerful techniques developed by Dr. David Norton and refined by the experts at Ascendant, learn how to master strategy execution. At this event--exclusively designed for mission-driven organizations like yours--you will master the art of strategy mapping, learn the secrets of organizational alignment, and find new ways to make mangement meetings interesting and engaging. Over 100 of your fellow strategy execution agents will be there. Will you?
Visit the official Summit website at www.missiondrivensummit.com for more information.
OUR MISSION IS TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOURS
The 5th Annual Mission-Driven Management Summit is a secret weapon for top strategy and performance management leaders. This two-day event at the National Press Club in DC reveals the proven strategy tools you need to increase your organization’s impact. This year’s Summit features keynote addresses by Harvard Business School’s Dr. David Norton and the World Bank’s Hassan Chuluy; plus case studies and presentations from the United States Office of Management and Budget, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Catholic Charities for the Archdiocese of Boston, and one of the largest public school districts in the US, the Los Angeles Unified School District. We know you’re up to the challenge!
Did you know that 90% of organizations fail to execute their strategy? Best-selling author and the authority in strategy Dr. David Norton will discuss how to create performance management systems that drive strategic growth and real change in mission-driven organizations.
Designed exclusively for mission-driven organizations like yours, the Summit features case studies and interactive presentations that will give you the insight to...
Clearly and simply describe your strategy
Prepare for risk
Align programs with your mission goals
Become a more effective and aligned operation
Motivate your team
Build and use a comprehensive performance reporting system
Quickly adapt to challenges
Manage and drive transformational change
- Clinics From Vision to Strategy and Countdown to Results
- Networking Lunches
- Keynote by Dr. David Norton of the Balanced Scorecard
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation Presents Failure is Not an Option: Be Proactive, Not Reactive
- Caffeinate, mingle, or stroll the halls of the fascinating National Press Club during breaks
- Interactive breakout sessions featuring a diverse group of organizations, including KIPP Foundation, CFA Institute, City of Charlottesville, the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), and more
- Cocktails at the Press Club’s renowned First Amendment Club with terrific views of the Washington Monument
- “Speed Consulting” sessions with the ASMG strategy team
- The World Bank’s Pedro Alba “Ending World Poverty Deserves a Serious Strategy”
- Dustin Brown of the Office of Management and Budget Presents The Current Administration’s Approach to Performance Management
When & Where
Ascendant Strategy Management Group
Ascendant's mission is to help social and public sector organizations increase their impact. We work with leading nonprofits, government agencies, and associations to develop strategy management systems that enable organizations to better achieve their missions. Our consulting, training, and facilitation services are designed to transfer knowledge and grow management capacity.
Learn more at www.missiondrivensummit.com and ascendantsmg.com