Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Mission College Speaker Series
Sponsored by Mission College Center for Innovation and Technology and
The Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce
Speaker: Dr. Ken Baylor, International Security Expert
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Time: 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Place: Santa Clara Convention Center – Theatre Room
5001 Great America Pkwy., Santa Clara, CA 95054
Dr. Ken Baylor* - Research VP at NSS Labs, a world class team of security analysts
Previously Vice President of Security and Antifraud at Wells Fargo Bank
Dr. Ken Baylor is widely recognized as a leader in Bank Security, IT Security and Regulatory Compliance. In 2011/2012 his speaking engagements include RSA, Blackhat, Bloomberg and FS-ISAC. Previous Security positions: VP of Antifraud strategy at Wells Fargo and CISO of Nuance, Symantec and Fremont Bank. His specialties include: Bank Security, Antifraud, antimalware, Zeus, botnets, high tech crime, Information Security, Privacy, Risk Management, Network Security.
Dr. Baylor is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and a Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM).
Topic Sound Bite: Who's reading your email and why? Peeking behind the hacker's curtain.
Attend this event and you will learn:
The International Security Landscape – Where are the greatest threats?
- Who are the enemy? What are they looking for?
- What technology and advantages do they have?
- Security Threats to Corporations, Education and Individuals
- What is the U. S. Government doing to protect our security? How effective is it?
- How secure are Cloud Services? What are the risks versus advantages?
- Personal Security: The real threats of Identify Theft; What does and doesn’t work?
*Dr. Ken Baylor’s Academic Degrees: B.Sc & Ph.D Science-University of Cork Ireland MBA University of Texas at Dallas; LLB Law, Wolverton University, England