NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS WHO CARE
At Professional Diversity Network, we know that career advancement directly relates to the professional network that you cultivate. Join us for a unique complimentary event designed to give diverse professionals a chance to network, socialize and accelerate your path to success. Engage with corporate leaders and make quality connections that will help you build a solid network of professionals who value diversity.
There is no cost to attend this event and early registration offers perks that give you a competitive edge, including an opportunity to pre-interview with potential employers.
This event is FREE and open to ALL candidates. Bring your resume.
Come prepared to put your best foot forward! Be sure to update your resume and bring extra copies to the event. Visit employer websites in advance of the conference to educate yourself about available positions and submit applications. Being well versed in a company’s available positions will help you with discussions. Prepare a brief “elevator pitch” about yourself that you can share with recruiters. Make sure that you clearly and concisely communicate your strengths, skills and interests. Most of all, take advantage of this valuable opportunity to connect with employers who are looking for qualified diverse professionals just like you!
Career Fair Agenda
9:00 - 10:00 AM
Employer / Candidate Hospitality & Networking
Everyone is invited to the Candidate Brunch with employers. Enjoy casual conversations, beverage and continental style brunch with local and national employers. Have better conversations and meet hiring managers in this casual atmosphere. Exchange contact information to build your own network to find more and better opportunities.
10:00 - 2:00 PM
MLK Jr. Holiday Networking Career Fair (open to public)
Start the new year with a better career. Visit with employers in a new more casual environment. Bring your resume and be sure to pre-register so employers can find you before the Fair.
10:30 - 11:00 AM
Seminar I: How to Network your Candidate Brand
Learn from experts how to compete and use a network for your next job. Get resources that can help market you.
12:30 - 1:00 PM
Seminar II: Interviewing to get the job
Learn what employers are really after. Presented by Bill Wells former Head of Diversity for Fortune 500 company.
- 96.3 KTWIN
- ACR Healthcare
- BDPA Twin Cities
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of MN
- COUNTRY Financial
- DeVry University
- Employment News
- Endeavor Air
- Farmers Insurance MN
- Flint Hills Resources / Koch Industries
- Goodwill/Easter Seals
- Hennepin County
- Intermediate District 287
- Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
- Minnesota Army National Guard
- Minnesota Workforce / DEED
- NAACP St Paul Chapter
- NABA Minneapolis / St. Paul Chapter
- National Black MBA Association, Inc. (NBMBAA) Twin Cities Chapter
- NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Prime Therapeutics
- Rasmussen College
- Regions Hospital and HealthPartners
- Society of Women Engineers - Twin Cities Chapter
- Star Tribune
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- The Schwan Food Company
- NSHMBA Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota Physicians
- Walden University
- Xcel Energy
- NO Ticket Required
- Bring your resume
- Parking is easy to find at the conveniently located Minneapolis Convention Center. Across the street from the MCC is an underground ramp that is connected by a climate-controlled skyway system to the MCC and several downtown accommodations and attractions. Within easy walking distance of the MCC there are a dozen parking ramps, most connected to the MCC by skyway.
- Contact Information: E-mail us at: Events@prodivnet.com or Visit www.prodivnet.com/events