Minneapolis Idealist Grad Fair
Monday, October 7, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with admissions representatives from local, national, and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
74 participating schools including:
- Claremont Graduate University
- Columbia University MPA Program in Environmental Science and Policy
- Dartmouth - Geisel School of Medicine MPH Program
- Hamline University School of Law
- Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies
- Phillips Theological Seminary
- The Evergreen State College, Graduate Program on the Environment
- University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- University of Washington Information School
- Università Bocconi
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.