Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Atlanta Emerging Librarians (AEL) invites you to a networking and information session to benefit library students, graduates and new librarians. Mingle with the Admins IV is a wonderful opportunity to meet and receive advice from a number of library administrators, representing many different types of libraries, who will offer insights into the nature of their organizations.
WHEN: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 7-9 PM
WHERE: Manuel's Tavern, 602 N. Highland Ave., Atlanta GA, http://www.manuelstavern.com
Parking lots are located next to the tavern and across the street.
We expect representatives from:
- Atlanta-Fulton County Public Library System
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Emory University
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Georgia State University Law Library
- Georgia State University Library - Public Services
- Henry County Public Library System
- School Media Specialists
- University of West Georgia
- Kennesaw State College
Snacks will be provided. Drinks will be available for purchase.
If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 AEL Planning Committee