San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The MINDS Foundation will be holding its Annual Spring Fundraiser at Toshi's Penthouse on Friday, March 29th from 6-9pm to raise money for the upcoming year of programming. Come join MINDS to celebrate the work of the organization to-date and its continued success in the year to come. Light appetizers will be served. Reserve your ticket by Wednesday, March 27th so we know you're coming!!
100 Percent of the proceeds will be applied to Foundation activities, as follows:
- $0.50 will educate one individual in a rural village in India.
- $10 will provide the necessary transportation for a patient to visit our clinic for treatment, twice a month, for an entire year.
- $30 will fund a street play helping local actors to educate the community about mental health.
- $40 will fund a video screening during our educational camps to inform the community about mental health illnesses and resources.
- $100 will fund a consultation camp, providing diagnostic testing for an entire village.
- $250 will fund a year of treatment for one patient
- $300 will employ 1 clinical Psychologist for 1 month.
- $1200 will provide funds to run 19 educational camps – an entire cycle of the MINDS educational program.
- $3000 pays the annual salary of a local social worker, responsible for sustaining the MINDS program on a daily basis.
Learn more about the Foundation at www.mindsfoundation.org
When & Where
The MINDS Foundation has a persistent commitment to taking a grassroots approach to eliminating stigma and providing educational, financial, medical, and moral support for patients suffering from mental illness in rural India.
The MINDS Foundation was founded and incorporated in August 2010 in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is a registered 501(c)3 tax-exempt not-for-profit organization.
MINDS-India: Mental Illness and Neurological Disorders Foundation-India is registered as a society under A.P. Societies Registration Act No. 35 of 2001.
In the News
March 15, 2013: Youthful Approach to Battle Mental Illness Stigmas: Raghu Kiran Appasani IndiaWest
Read this recent article here:
Tickets are going fast, purchase yours today to guarantee admission!
Please reserve your ticket by Wednesday, March 27th so we know you're coming!