Mindfulness Meditation Beginners Class MAY Trial 靜坐禪修初級班（五月免費）
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Therapeutic Mindfulness-Meditation Beginners Class
周六10:45 – 11:55 AM Saturday
FREE Month of May五月免費
(CIty may extend into June 8)
Limited Seating (20 approx). Please Pre-Register Here
座位有限 (約20) 請儘快預先報名
More information and latest schedule?詳情瀏覽。www.fitness299.com
Write firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +1 650 3088 299
Dance Room, Quinlan Center, 10185 N. Stelling, Cupertino. MAP
10185 N. Stelling Rd, Cupertino
Easy to try out : Just show up at class. Leave anytime.
Runs continuously. Easy to pick up.
Join Waiting List if Sold Out
- Check www.Fitness299.com Home Page for the lastest situation
- Consider taking a HappyQigong Therapeutic Breathing Class at 9:30 first
About Mindfulness Meditation.
Mindfulness Meditation has now entered the health care domain because of evidence suggesting a positive correlation between the practice and emotional and physical health. Examples of such benefits include: reduction in stress, anxiety, insomnia depression, headaches, pain, elevated blood pressure, diabetes, over-weight etc. Time Magazine Article http://tinyurl.com/csn2d8p
There are many styles out there. We cater to a non-sectarian student body that prefers easy, effective and safe practices. Find the one that works for you.
Fitness299’s Mindfulness Meditation Practice blends breathing exercises, easy movements, and effective stretching. Rooted in the Himalayan lineage, our practiceis free of any religious context. Persistent practice will potentially improve your mental health and physical vitality.
- Is the class strenuous? No. If you can breathe, you can do it
- What if I miss some classes? Come when you can at any time
- How long do I need to learn this? 4 sessions for the basics. This is a lifelong practice
- Perfect foundation class for your exisiting Yoga practice
When & Where
Fitness299 is a non-profit CAL 501(c) corp. DBA BDF