Mind, Body & Spirit - Transformation Live Broadcast Tele-Seminar
Saturday, December 8, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Objectives: To discover and integrate wellness for mind, body & spirit into one's lifestyle and healing practices to encourage self-transformation.
Live Broadcast Tele-Seminar Brief: This tele-seminar will be a unique experience that includes overviews of health and wellness approaches for mind, body, and spirit. We will introduce participants to several strategies for self care, stress management and resilience, nutrition, movement and health behavior change, positive thinking and how to get in touch with individual spirituality.
Our audience target is:
Cancer Patients & Survivors
Parents of Autistic children
Support Centers for all of the above
Executive Management & Staff of Holistic Wellness entity or group
Those transitioning into a holistic way of living; young adults, adults & seniors
Nutrition & Fitness Educators / Instructors / Trainers
Those in recovery
Those who have thought about being an Author
All Individuals in a transformation phase of life!!
Our basic topics will cover:
Emotional & Mental healing
Self-Love, Respect & Esteem
Transformation: UNLOCK your gifts & pursue them
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 203-565-6170 OR EMAIL:CL3AGENCY@GMAIL.COM.
CL3 Agency is a unique Coaching Company for Open-Hearted Coaches; Employer & Employee; Schools; Family Service and Enrichment Organizations and Fellowships, Support Groups or Clubs.
Services provided to Coaches:
- Strategic Market Planning - assessments, concepts, promotional campaigns and material & customized giveaways.
- Creative Consultation - specializing in image/branding and unique ideas to increase exposure.
- Content, Design & Curriculum Development - Collection or creation of program or project content, sorting and collating to editing, proofreading, packaging and distribution.
- Project Management - Creation or support, coordination and management of execution team and business development.
Programs provided to Workplaces:
- Relational Wellness - The connection between having healthy personal relationships with self, significant other, family and co-workers and work performance and productivity.
- Stress Reduction w/Essential Oils - Simple strategies to reduce stress in the workplace that includes benefits to including essential oils and a diffuser in the workplace.
- Personal Development - Finding your purpose, anger management and balancing & coping life skills.
- Leadership - Effective communication, respect and how to encourage personal initiative.
Programs provided to Schools:
- Y.A.Y.emPOWERment Club - This is a club for student and parents that is majorly led by students.
- Prepared for Life 4 week virtual class - This training is for both the High School Junior and Senior student and parent/guardian, but mostly for the student, on how to prepare for college and beyond.
Programs provided to Family Service & Enrichment Organizations:
- Personal Development - Life coping skills, anger management and job readiness or career development.
- Healthy Family - Learn the science of foods, how to cook tasty dishes that are healthy and simple, and how to remove toxins in the household.
- Relational Wellness - Lessons of healthy relationships with self and others with a focus on benefits of having healthy relationships with children.
Programs provided to Fellowships:
- A New and Better You - Spiritually well, fit and feeling good workshop.
- Financial Wellness - Personal finances, budgeting, credit repair, planning and investing.
- Teen Machine - This workshop is designed to support teen parents.
- Father's Fraternity - our unique learning program for men includes 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship and parental involvement.
Programs provided to Support or Clubs:
- Image Renewal - Inner and Outer beauty makeover workshop. From image consulting to color coordination, accessorizing, wardrobe analysis and profile.
- Relationships and Dating - Find meaningful and healthy relationships, keep them and find a blissfully happy romantic relationship.
- Co-parenting - This training is for those who are separated or divorced with children.
- Transitioning into a Business Owner - Effective communication, financial wellness, organization and the importance of time management.