MIM Rocks Fashion
Thursday, March 1, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (MST)
Thursday, March 1, 2012
doors open at 6:00 pm
Spring into Style with Global Fashion & Music
4 Top Stylists
Jill Laine - Brian Swan -
Ginger Murphy - Fawn Cheng
4 International Brands - Inspired by their culture -
What is MIM Rocks Fashion? (Video) - http://youtu.be/ARt3Z7VYg6g
MIM Rocks Fashion Show (2011 Video) - http://youtu.be/L_Jfmb27I8c
WHERE: Musical Instrument Museum (Main Courtyard)
4725 East Mayo Blvd
Corner of Tatum & Mayo Blvds, just south of the 101 in Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ 85050
MIM Rocks Fashion : Schedule
- Thursday, March 1
- Press Conference - 5:00 p.m. (Select Media)
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m. – Fashionable “Swag Bags” will be given to the first 100 guests
- Meet & Greet Mixer at 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - El Rio & Founders Room
- Meet the Designers, Stylists, Media, & Attendees 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Take Your Seats at 8:15 p.m.
- Show starts at 8:50.
- After Party at 10:00 p.m. at Narcisse Champagne Lounge
Enjoy some delicious and refreshing global spirits designed by Bon Appetit. Narcisse Champagne Lounge will be hosting the after party and with your MIM Rocks Fashion ticket you will be able to enter at no charge.
Buddha Brothers Cigar Company
Narcisse Champagne Lounge
Cookie Lee Jewelry
When & Where
Phoenix Fashion Week
Phoenix Fashion Week was established by a team of Arizona based industry professionals. We are based in the fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States. Our mission is simple but powerful: To market established and emerging fashion designers from around the globe, to top retailers, buyers, media and fashionistas.