Thursday, October 7, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Unlike job fairs, Milwaukee JobCamp teaches attendees the latest, most-successful job search methods to help you rise above the competition in today's tough market. This FREE, one-day event gathers the top experts and resources to help you elevate your career and land that great job.
- Create a personal brand message that quickly communicates “who you are and what you’ve got.”
- Write a stand-out resume that results in interviews, with one-on-one Resume Doctor analysis.
- Receive personalized job interview feedback from local recruiters, hiring managers and HR staff at Interview Improv sessions.
- Get expert training on Social Media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Hear inside information on the job market and learn job search strategies from motivational speakers, interactive seminars and participatory workshops.
- Make new connections with Speed Networking.
- Share info and meet others from your industry at Industry Huddle tables.
- Join Table Talk discussions to learn more about a myriad of employment-related topics.
Stay connected with JobCamp!