We are thrilled to partner with Soybu for an exclusive Mama's Night Out! This popular brand of unique yoga and activewear for women has been available nationwide and now we are celebrating the grand opening of their Denver flagship store.
This event is only for those who are active on social media. By RSVPing, you are commiting to spread the word about Soybu on your social media channels. We'd love to help this great brand create a lot of buzz about their new store in Cherry Hills Marketplace.
The evening's festivities will include:
- A $100 shopping spree towards your favorite outfit. They are also offering 25% off for all purchases beyond that.
- Get primped with a blow-dry bar/hair-style bar and get make-up tips and application from beauty experts.
- Fashion photographer Suzanne will be on-hand. Be sure to also post your personal pictures and videos to your Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Vine feeds.
- Do you have any fitness questions? Ask Rachel, Soybu's Wellness and Fitness Coordinator.
- Light refreshments will be served, as well as a wellness recharge with "Aspen Juice"--champagne coctails with raw juice.
- We'll have plenty of early-bird door prizes from Cherry Hills Marketplace--everything from a salon to waxing to Bundt cakes to coffee.
- Remember to #LoveYourBody with our event hashtag and be sure to go to their website for a preview of some of the great clothes you'll find (click here).
Space is limited for this fun event so do not delay and be sure to fill in all of the contact fields! We can't wait to get active and we hope you will #LoveYourBody with Soybu on Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 6:30 p.m.
P.S. We have reached our capacity for this event. However, we usually have several cancelations so be sure to sign up for our wait list and you will be notified a few days prior if something comes available.
Soybu embraces confidence and a positive self image. Their vision is to empower all body types while encouraging a health-conscious lifestyle. Soybu believes your “Life is a Workout." Soybu strives to offer clothes that are feminine, stylish and comfortable that take you from studio to street. When you discover the fit, fabric and comfort, you will discover Active Fashion.
*Founded by women, designed by women
*Eco friendly: Use of recycled materials whenever possible
*Performance Art: Beautiful prints blended with performance fabrics
*Better product, Better Fit, Better Price
When & Where
Mile High Mamas was created as an entertaining community resource for area moms. The site includes regular posts by some of Colorado’s most popular mom bloggers, events, family travel, deals, activities and much more. We also hold regular giveaways and product reviews.