MIL-STD Testing Seminar
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This free seminar will discuss the general test requirements and common challenges of the two most referenced MIL-Standards used for EMC and Environmental criteria:
(and includes a preview of Revision G).
Also the testing requirements of MIL-STD-464C and RS105, dealing with the effects of EMP - electromagnetic pulse and lightning testing to Section 22 of RTCA/DO 160 will be covered.
• 8:30 - 9:00 Registration
• 9:00 - 10:30 MIL-STD-461F (with a preview of G)
• 10:30 - 10:45 Break
• 10:45 - 11:45 RS105
• 11:45 -12:15 RTCA/DO 160 Section 22, Lightning Testing
• 12:15 - 13:00 Lunch
• 13:00 - 14:30 MIL-STD-810F (with a preview of G)
• 14:30 - 15:00 Lab Tour
Lunch is included.
The seminars & food are complimentary, but registration is required.
When & Where
MET Labs MIL-STD
MET can perform a wide range of tests required to a wide range of military and aerospace specifications. How is MET uniquely qualified to meet your MIL-STD testing requirements?
- Full service laboratories on both coasts
- Simultaneous temperature, humidity and vibration testing
- Highly trained personnel
- Defense Logisitics Agency (DLA) Trading Partners
Complete testing to: