San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mikel Erentxun Returns Live on the Ember Stage in Anaheim. Shows starts early promptly at 8PM. 21+ONLY!
FRIDAY MARCH 22ND @ 8PM
Mikel created the group Duncan Dhu, in 1984, taking on the role of lead vocalist. Playing in area bars and recording singles during their first year eventually led to the recording of two songs for the Grabaciones Accidentales label, both of which appeared on a compilation CD, La Unica Alternativa. Duncan Dhu soon signed with the independent label, and released their debut record, Por Tierras Escocesas, in 1985. Erentxun recorded with the group throughout the '80s, eventually deciding to go his own way in 1992 with his debut solo record, Naufragios. Though early recordings sounded stylistically very close to his work with Duncan Dhu, toward the late '90s Erentxun began experimenting with electronic sounds and a more processed sound. With seven records to his credit, Erentxun has emerged as a prominent figure in the Spanish rock world.
Cost: $30 - 21+ Only with valid ID
When & Where
Ember Cafe and Music Club
What is Ember?
· Ember Cafe and Music Club is a premier destination venue located in the Downtown District of Anaheim at the heart of Central Orange County
· Ember is a two level, multi-million dollar venue that was created with an opulent Vegas-style ambiance. Throughout the building you will find extravagant elements like our sophisticated lighting and sound system, which create a luxurious atmosphere that gives Ember an extra touch of class not found amongst our competition.
· Ember is just minutes from Disneyland, Anaheim Stadium, Honda Center, Anaheim Convention Center and is only a short drive from OC’s fabulous beaches.
· Ember hosts OC’s hottest Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights! Our 8,000 sq. ft. venue can host up to 750+ people on the inside and thousands more in the giant parking lot.
· With three full service bars and 25 luxurious VIP tables and cabanas, Ember offers a multitude of ways to enjoy a great night out on the town.