Come home to our newly renovated Church House! Join us on a tour of our new facilities that enable...
- inviting conversations in spaces that are safe and accessible to all.
- encouraging experiences for children in classrooms dedicated to them.
- nurturing community outreach where meals, clothes, and love are provided.
- stimulating learning opportunities for adults that change the mind, cheer the heart, and inspire action for peace and justice.
- training leaders of all ages to be deployed for activism.
- inspiring artistic worship in state-of-the-art sanctuary, rehearsal, and performance spaces.
All are welcome to attend Homecoming 2014 regardless of their choice to sponsor or not. For more information on the events, click here.
When & Where
Middle Collegiate Church
Middle Collegiate Church is a celebrating, culturally diverse, inclusive and growing community of faith where all people are welcomed just as they are as they come through the door. As a teaching congregation that celebrates the arts, our ministries include rich and meaningful worship, care and education that nurture the mind, body and spirit, social action which embraces the global community, and participation in an interfaith dialogue for the purpose of justice and reconciliation. The Rev. Jacqui Lewis, Ph.D. is Senior Minister of Middle Collegiate Church.
Established in 1628, the Collegiate Church is an ecumenical church affiliated with the Reformed Church in America, the National and World Council of Churches, and the New York City Council of Churches.