Mid-Atlantic Vectorworks User Group Meeting
Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
Join the Mid-Atlantic Vectorworks User Group's next meeting:
Date: Thursday, July 12
Time: 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Location: Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc., 7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, MD
Topic: A Peek Behind the Door
Biplab Sarkar, the Chief Technology Officer at Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc., will give the group a glimpse inside the sausage factory, so to speak. What might software engineering look like when used to create our favorite CAD program? We all use and enjoy (mostly) this extremely complex tool, so what does it take to produce it to such high standards and what hurdles stand in the way of taking it even higher? Here are some of the other possible questions I have suggested to Biplab.
• What is the development cycle like?
• How many teams do you have working on what?
• How in the hell do you manage the process?
• How is it integrated and tested?
• What do beta testers do?
• How do you evaluate wish list items?
• What do software engineers do for fun?
• When Sean's kids get older, will you create special features named after them?
Come out for a great evening with Biplab and an informative presentation.
Are you new and interested in attending?
Send an email to the user group leader Tom Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out other user group meetings across the U.S. on our website!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.