Join us for a truly special event for Nashville’s marketing community.
On February 2nd, Allison Watson, the Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Operations for Microsoft in the U.S., will discuss the digital marketing revolution with an emphasis on how companies who understand and market to customers’ varied digital preferences are revolutionizing the marketing field. Our speaker will give us usable takeaways that include:
- How to better reach your customer and make their experience more magical,
- Ways to determine what customers need using cutting-edge analytics,
- Plans to convert marketing into a revenue generator,
- Ways to run a truly social organization, and
- How to work effectively with IT to make this all happen.
As corporate vice president of the US Marketing & Operations Group, Watson leads marketing and strategic business development for Microsoft’s largest geographic market. Prior to assuming her current role in 2010, Watson spent eight years as head of the Worldwide Partner Group. A recipient of many accolades–Business Week named Watson as one of the top people to watch to gauge the economic recovery.
Be sure to tell your friends as they won’t want to miss this rare event. We recommend registering early as we expect a sold-out crowd.