Microsoft is going to be all over NOLA in a couple weeks for the 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference. Launch Pad is pleased to participate in this exciting week by hosting a StartSpark meetup to introduce the local startups, entrepreneurs, & developers to the BizSpark program.
Launch Pad is an official Network Partner of the BizSpark program which means whether you’re at Launch Pad or not, we can help your startup become part of BizSpark. What’s that mean? Well, good question:
- BizSpark is a program designed to help startups get off the ground through three pillars: software, support & visibility
- Startups in the BizSpark program get free development tools, platform technologies and production licenses
Learn more about the BizSpark program by downloading the datasheet here.
We’re going to introduce BizSpark to the entrepreneurs, startups & software developers, the folks who are doing stuff and supporting the tech community here in New Orleans:
- When: Tuesday, July 14 – 5-7pm
- Where: Launch Pad – 643 Magazine St. Suite 102 (map)
- What to expect: Barcamp style meetup, open discussion of program from Microsoft folks & local developers.
- Who: Representatives from Microsoft & the BizSpark program, developers, techies, conference attendees, all are welcome to join the conversation
When & Where
Launch Pad is a network of workspaces for entreprenuers, creatives and professionals connecting rising markets to opportunity.