Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2010: Level 2
Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Friday, February 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Course length: 2.0 day(s)
Course Objective: You will manage site collections and site components as a site collection administrator and as a site administrator.
Target Student: This course is designed for individual contributors or departmental staff in a variety of job roles, such as administrative assistants, functional or operations managers, with basic SharePoint skills, and who have the responsibility for managing SharePoint sites as an enabling technology within their workgroups, not necessarily IT tech professionals.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Brand a site collection.
- Manage lists in a site collection.
- Manage document libraries.
- Manage form libraries in a site collection.
- Manage content structures in a site collection.
- Manage a workflow.
- Manage indexing and searching options.
- Enable offline work with SharePoint sites using SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- Manage a SharePoint application using Central Administration.
- Manage user access.
- Manage security options in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Manage site usage.
- Perform site maintenance.