Microsoft Services is Hiring in Las Colinas!
Open House – Saturday, Jan 28, 2012
Microsoft Services is hosting an Open House on Jan 28th locally for individuals interested in learning more about our business and exciting career opportunities. This event is geared to introduce participants to hiring managers, possible career paths, and general information on what makes Enterprise Services the place to grow your skills, make an impact, and shape the future of Microsoft solutions. An RSVP is required to attend the event; Please RSVP by registering today to confirm your attendance.
We’re looking for experienced technology professionals with knowledge in the following areas:
· Windows Server Technologies/ WSUS/ SMS/MOM
· Lync Communication – Voice Technology
· Office Communication Server
· MS Exchange
· .Net Development and Test
· SQL Server Development and Admin
· ForeFront Security
· SharePoint Development and Admin
A focus on the following roles:
- Premier Field Engineer - provides on-site support to MS Enterprise customers
- Technical Account Manager – delivers world class Account Management, Best Practices/Business Consulting, Leadership, and Client Education & Training
- Escalation Engineer – investigate code-level issues, and partners w/ develop teams for solutions
- Senior Support Engineer – focused on remote support of MS Enterprise customers
- Software Development Engineer –object-oriented design and development
- Program Manager – Technical designer leading software development teams
- Service Delivery Specialist - work closely with the Microsoft Worldwide voice solutions and technical teams in helping customers select and design the appropriate Lync support solutions
This will be a casual event, casual dress, etc. It’s designed to encourage great talent to get to know more about Microsoft Services and consider joining our winning team. Come see what makes Microsoft Services a unique an exciting place to launch your career!
DATE: Saturday, Jan 28, 2012
TIME: 11:00am – 3:00 pm, includes a short program, Q & A, and snacks and beverages
LOCATION: Las Colinas - 7100 North State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039
We look forward to seeing you there!!
When & Where
Microsoft Corporation is comprised of a unique community of smart and passionate people who truly enjoy helping business customers implement leading-edge technology and software solutions that define the next generation of computing!