Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Microsoft Enterprise Services is hosting an Open House on Jan 29th locally for individuals interested in learning more about our business and exciting career opportunities. This event is geared to introduce participants to hiring managers, possible career paths, and general information on what makes Enterprise Services the place to grow your skills, make an impact, and shape the future of Microsoft solutions. An RSVP is required to attend the event; Please RSVP Today for the full details and to confirm your attendance.
We have immediate hiring priorities for experienced professionals in the following skill areas:
· Windows Server Technologies/ WSUS/ SMS/MOM/System Center/ Active
· Hyper-V, Cluster, Cloud experience
· Exchange/OCS/Unified Messaging
· C, C++, C# Coding, Debugging/ Win Intenals/ Assembly/ Intel
· C#, .NET Development
· SQL Server DBA
· IIS, ASP.NET
· VS, TFS
· BizTalk, Commerce Server
· FCS/FSS, ISA, IAG, Malware
· Project Management
· Negotiation skills
· Business Acumen
· Problem solving skills
· Solution Sales
A focus on the following roles:
- Senior Support Engineer – focused on remote support of MS Enterprise customers
- Support Escalation Engineer – providing engineering reinforcement for escalations
- Escalation Engineer – investigate code-level issues, and partners w/ develop teams for solutions
- Software Development Engineer –object-oriented design and development
- Program Manager – Technical designer leading software development teams
- Premier Field Engineer - Provides on-site support to MS Enterprise customers
- Technical Account Manager – Provides Service Delivery Management and Relationship Management for MS Enterprise customers
This will be a casual event, casual dress, etc. It’s designed to encourage great talent to get to know more about Microsoft Services and consider joining our winning team.
DATE: Saturday, January 29, 2011
TIME: 11:00am – 4:00 pm, includes a short program, Q & A, and snacks and beverages
LOCATION: MS Charlotte Office – 8055 Microsoft Way Bldg AP1, Charlotte, NC 28273
We look forward to seeing you there!!
When & Where
Microsoft Corporation is comprised of a unique community of smart and passionate people who truly enjoy helping business customers implement leading-edge technology and software solutions that define the next generation of computing!