Microsoft and NaviSite Present: Elite Web Optimization Event
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Microsoft & NaviSite Present:
FREE - Elite Web Optimization Event
Are you a Web Professional…
· Interested in free software and support to grow your web development business?
· Who needs help getting your customers’ websites to the top of the search rankings?
· Looking for tips and tricks to design and develop next generation web experiences?
· Looking to make your web development business more profitable?
· Looking to streamline the way you design, build and deploy websites?
· Looking to mix the best of Open Source with the best of Microsoft in your customer’s websites?
· Looking for a hosting provider you can trust to be reliable, flexible and affordable?
If so, attend the FREE Elite Web Optimization event.
Come spend a day with us to explore the Microsoft Windows Web Platform and the many hosting services provided by NaviSite!
During this event, we’ll review what’s new in the Microsoft Web Platform and tools, the interoperability improvements in the Microsoft Web platform and the value that NaviSite can add to your project/business.
We will discuss:
• MS Web Platform – IIS management Console, Hyper – V and the Dynamic Data Center, SQL Server 2008 Web Edition, IISMedia Services3.0
• MS Interoperability – PHP on Windows, Web-PI, PHP Drivers in MS SQL Server 2008
• MS Web Tools – Visual Studio, Expression, Silverlight
• NaviSite services and technical insight
• WebsiteSpark Program
• The Great PHP on Windows Contest
• Microsoft Partner Evangelism Initiative
All attendees will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following:
• HP Netbook with Windows 7
• Xbox360 Elite
• 8GB Zune
• FREE NaviSite Managed Hosting for 60 Days
Twitter @NaviSiteHosts (Event Tag: #NAVISITEWEB)
When & Where
Microsoft and NaviSite
NaviSite is a leading provider of cloud enabled enterprise hosting and application management services. It provides customized and scalable solutions leveraging its industry leading hosting infrastructure; full suite of managed services; and custom and packaged application life cycle management expertise. Over 1,500 customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions delivered through its global footprint, comprising 16 state-of-the-art data centers supported by approximately 650 professionals. For more information, please visit http://www.navisite.com.
NaviSite’s SMB Hosting Business focuses on providing managed hosting solutions to small and mid-sized businesses leveraging NaviSite’s extensive experience and global foot-print of data centers. These solutions span the entire spectrum of IT needs for SMB customers across both infrastructure and the applications stack. This includes powerful managed dedicated servers and virtual servers optimized for the needs and budget of SMBs, as well as a robust suite of hosted email and productivity applications. For more information on features and pricing, as well as online ordering, please visit http://www.navisite.com/smb.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.