Are you interested in building your workforce with capable, disciplined and loyal employees? A dedicated veteran hiring program is a great way to offer support to our returning men and women while improving your bottom line.
Companies that develop dedicated programs for hiring veterans realize many benefits:
- Infusion of employees with a strong work ethic that are accustomed to learning quickly and maintaining focus on the mission.
- Increased opportunities to portray your company as a good corporate citizen.
- Significant local, state and federal programs to help cover expenses and offer support.
Our day-long conference will cover:
- Which area companies have veteran hiring programs and how are they working?
- What do I need to know about translating military job experience to match my hiring needs?
- How do I actively recruit, onboard, train and retain veterans?
- Where do I access available programs to help with expenses?
Win, Win, Big Win!
Win for companies seeking productive employees, Win for America to decrease unemployment, and Big Win for these Americans and their families.
One Company, One Job, One Vet at a time!
Who Should attend: Companies of all sizes with current or anticipated hiring needs
Registration opens at 7 a.m.
Conference begins at 8 a.m.
Lunch will be provided
When & Where
Michigan Values Veterans