Idealist can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
49 participating schools including:
- American University School of International Service
- Columbia University - Teachers College
- Harvard School of Public Health Admissions Office
- IPSL Graduate Study and Service Abroad
- New York University Steinhardt School of Culture, Education & Human Development
- School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado - Denver
- University of Maryland School of Public Policy
- University of Miami Graduate Programs in Public Health
- University of Southern California, School of Social Work
- Vanderbilt University's Peabody College of Education and Human Development
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.