Please call the office for new Metro Atlanta locations. We are currently registering for a new location. Contact Kelly 770-594-6566 for more information.
CDA Class Location
Tabula Rasa: The Language Academy
5855 Riverside Drive
Atlanta, GA 30327
Classes Meet Every Other Saturday 8:30am-2:30pm
What are the Benefits of Early Connections Face to Face CDA Classes?
- Participants get individualized attention in small groups
- Low student to teacher ratios insure student success
- Preparation of the Resource File and Candidate Observation are requirements for successful completion of the course
- Students practice frequently for the oral and written interviews conducted by The council for Professional Recognition as a requirement for the CDA, insuring readiness for the on-site visit
- Instructors provide one on one assistance with obtaining a mentor teacher so that candidates are ready to apply for their Credential upon class completion
- Candidate success and follow up to complete the CDA are high!
- Class locations are conveniently located in your area.
- Free Training Available at our Conferences while enrolled (Basics & Guidance)!!!
- Approved by Bright from the Start and the National CDA Council
CDA Class Schedule
Class One: January 12, 2013
Class Two: January 26, 2013
Class Three: February 9, 2013
Class Four: February 23, 2013
Class Five: March 9, 2013
Class Six: March 23, 2013
Class Seven: April 6, 2013
Class Eight: April 20, 2013
Class Nine: May 4, 2013
Class Ten: May 18, 2013 Professionalism/Graduation
Prepay Special: $690
*If you would like a monthly payment plan, call Kelly 770-594-6566. You must enroll with a CDA Fast Track Enrollment Form and Fax to 770-594-3223. Payment Authorizations are auto-deduct with a monthly or biweekly payment schedule using a mastercard, visa, or checking account.
Regular Price: $150 Books & Registration
$75/month for eight months or $100/month for six months
When & Where
Early Connections provides state approved manager and teacher training for child care programs throughout the Southeast. Early Connections develops both schoolage and preschool curriculum. For more information on upcoming events as well as other Early Connections services, please visit our website at www.myearlyconnections.com
Phone contact: 770-594-6566