The merchant view of payments is changing-- what started as a necessary service to complete the merchant’s sale is morphing into a robust set of options to meet marketing, promotional as well as payment needs. Retailers want low-cost payments, but they need so much more: better customer information/data, geo-location capability, anti-fraud functionality, integration of payments with retail promotions, loyalty program management, and more. NYPAY has a talented panel of industry experts to speak on this topic and give you their perspectives of present and future state of merchant acceptance. Join us for an engaging evening and networking event. Panel members include:
- Lee Jurgens, Director of Tender at Polo/Ralph Lauren, & Chair of the Merchant Advisory Group advisory board
- Dean Sheaffer, SVP, Financial Services & CCO, Boscov's
- Andrew Pyper, Head of US Merchant Marketing, MasterCard
- Emily Boese, Senior Manager, First Annapolis Consulting
- David Kaminsky, Senior Analyst, Mercator Advisory Group
Interested in sponsoring the event to put your company in front of 1,000+ senior payment industry leaders and innovators? Contact us for information about various sponsorship levels.
When & Where
NYPAY is New York’s premier professional organization for payment industry leaders and innovators. Since 2006 NYPAY has been hosting events that replicate the best parts of multi-day conferences--the between-panel conversations with interesting people you don't meet during your daily routine. To do this we connect innovators and leader from the changing payments-commerce area: issues, merchants, networks, startups, regulators, and others.