MEN AND THE CHURCH: IS THERE A FUTURE?
Friday, November 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM - Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM (CDT)
Nashotah House, in partnership with the Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida, will host a two-day conference that will serve clergy, pastors, emerging denominational leaders and individuals who are passionate about men’s ministry in their local church
This dynamic conference will explore in depth the critical church issue widely referred to as the "missing man" and the impact this decades-long crisis is having on the life of the local church. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the impact of the “missing man” and the challenge it poses.
- Receive clear insight into masculine spirituality.
- Learn how to lead the Christian spiritual formation process for men.
- Come away with a model and strategy for ministry to men that will work in your church.
- Take away practical insights, examples, and implementable programming for your church.
When & Where
Nashotah House Theological Seminary
Nashotah House is a seminary of the Episcopal Church in the Anglican Communion of Churches, providing theological education for prophetic, priestly, pastoral and servant ministries, concerned for the proclamation of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, the mission of the Church in the world, the salvation of all people, and the worship of Almighty God.