Members Only Event: The Future of Mobile - Which Technologies and Solutions will the Market Demand?
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EDT)
Cambridge, United States
Online registration is now closed. Walk in registration will be available at the event.
AT&T’s CTO John Donovan has the task of overseeing the company's global technology direction and innovation road map while maintaining AT&T’s network for its millions of customers across the world. Join us on September 8 as Mr. Donovan and our region’s mobile thought leaders share their insights on the technologies and solutions that will shape the future. This is a great opportunity to hear first-hand the interests of key technology buyers and investors at this members-only event.
- John Donovan, CTO of AT&T (20 minutes)
- Hassan Ahmed, Chairman and CEO, Affirmed Networks
- Anthony M. Kinney, Enterprise Mobile Strategist, Microsoft
- Dave Grannan, President & CEO, Vlingo
- Carl Stjernfeldt, General Partner, Castile Ventures (moderator)
Goal: Moderated panel around trends/technologies/expectations in mobile and which are realistic…and which will disappoint...and who’s buying what.
Thank you to our Sponsors: