Guests from France, Peru, Brazil, NYC and LA traveled to attend Mélange 2013 in support of the show’s mission of celebrating diversity and self-love in the fashion world. All guests were welcomed by an awards ceremony by the executive producer team and UNESCO Artist for Peace, Guila Clara Kessous. The audience was a diverse demographic, including Bay Area community leaders, young technology professionals, and avid fashion enthusiasts. Local and national press attended the event, as well as a camera crew filming for MTV’s hit show, The Real World.
Celebrity Guests and Performers:
- Arielle Patrice Scott, Cast Member of MTV’s The Real World
- Aurelia Khazan, Recipient of Cannes Film Festival Emerging Actress Award
- Guila Clara Kessous, UNESCO Artist for Peace
- Howard Edelman, Executive Director of Academy of Friends
- Jennifer Kurrie, President-Elect of Junior League of San Francisco
- Marlucia Felix, Celebrity Model from Brazil
- Rev. Theon Johnson, GLIDE Church
- Ronnie Reddick, Celebrity Choreographer
- The Ladies of AsiaSF, World-Famous Entertainers
Mélange designers received the following complimentary production services: model recruitment, makeup artistry by Sephora, and hair styling by iCu Beauty.
- Atussa Couture
- Charmosa Swimwear
- Chona Pike
- Eric Tibusch
- Glynneth B Jewelry
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Jennita Itthi-Angkul (Student Designer Award)
- Le Tanneur (Handbags by Guila Clara Kessous)
- Marise Oliveira
- Punk Kouture
- Rosimeire Osorio (Isabella Boutique)
- Topher Adam (Bay Area Designer Award)
- Ujena Wear
- Varignia Garcia (Fashion Ambassador Award)
Sponsors and Partners:
Sephora, AsiaSF, Tea of a Kind, 7x7 Magazine, Couture Press, iCu The Network, TempleSF, Viva DressUp, Frapez, Flywheel, Boogie Lights Entertainment, LAM, VIP Socialite, DJ Donovan, UpOut, PRAD Champagne, SOLZ Watches, Robert Silver Photography, Wayne Serrano Photography, Blue Pill Productions, SUMMIT-Service, Beauty Intoxication, Dolce Vita, and more.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT.
When & Where
Mélange Productions, Inc.
FASHION. DANCE. THEATRE. DIVERSITY. CHARITY. ARTS. LOVE
Mélange Productions, Inc. is a novel fashion entertainment company that acts as a catalyst to bring together local businesses, theatrical talent, and worldly fashion by fostering an entrepreneurial and community spirit to promote a socially conscious and culturally diverse fashion experience. Mélange Productions, Inc. has created an engaging platform that will lead to legendary productions with different forms of entertainment in harmony to offer an unprecedented show, dedicated to rewriting conceptions of diversity and expression in society.
United Nation's UNESCO partnered with Mélange 2012 supporting Mélange's mission of celebrating all forms of art, diversity in society, multiculturalism, and tolerance and acceptance. Mélange Fashion Show 2012 is a tribute to human rights and the tenacious pursuit of equality.