Meijer Hiring Event
Thursday, August 29, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meijer is coming to Capital Area Michigan Works!
2110 S. Cedar Street, Lansing, MI. 48910
Meeting candidates for the position of
Warehouse Associate for the Creyts Road location!
Thursday, August 29, 2013
11:00 A.M. to 2:45 P.M.
All candidates MUST APPLY ONLINE at www.meijer.com prior to hiring event.
The ideal candidate must be at least 18 years of age and able to work any shift.
Assistance with the application process is available following the informational session(s). Meijer and Capital Area Michigan Works! staff will be available, but computers are limited.
Key responsibilites include:
- Working safely and promoting safety regulations throughout the facility
- Keeping work area clean ad orderly
- Maintaining an excellent attendance record
- Taking pride in a job well done
- Ideal candidates will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime when required
- Successful completion of physical and background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Customer focus orientation, acts with customers in mind.
Session times are as follows:
Session 1: 11:00 am – 11:45 am
Session 2: 11:45 am – 12:30 pm
Session 3: 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
Session 4: 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm
Session 5: 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Session 6: 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm