San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Exclusive VIP MEGA Master Mind Group
With Top Performer, Seth Campbell
Seth Campbell is a top performer in Keller Williams and in high demand, so we are thrilled to be able to bring him in for this event! Seth is a 7th Level agent who built his team in Massachusetts which closes over 200 homes per year and was one of the first to implement an REO Mastermind Group, and is also the Regional Director for the Maryland/DC Region.
Wednesday, May 22nd 12:30-5:00 p.m.
1021 Douglas Ave. Altamonte Springs, FL
Registration-Master Mind Only - $50 (includes lunch)
Master Mind for those attending ATLM - $35 (includes lunch)
MEGA MASTERMIND GROUP
To select and build a synergistic mega mastermind group of Top Producing Agents with Teams/Groups to master the 4 fundamental models of MREA.
To Think Big and Aim High with the intention for each agent to have a financial plan that will guard their business in order to have the opportunity to gain substantial growth within 12 months.
- Have closed a minimum 30 Transactions in 2012 with volume of no less than $4,500,000 or the avg. sales price of your area confirmed by your Team Leader.
- Be an existing team or group.
- Individual agents with required production who are moving towards building a Team shall be considered provided they are attending this mastermind with the intention of building a team within the next 6 months are in consulting with their Team Leader and using the RSTLM models .
- Provide a recommendation from your Team Leader.
- Guests are invited to attend provided they meet this criteria.
For additional information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Keller Williams North Florida Region
Georgia Alpizar, Regional Director of the North Florida Region of Keller Williams Realty International, and Sam Foster, Regional Operations Manager are here to bring world class training and education events to the Ownership, Leadership and Agents of our Region.