Meetup with Edmodo in Chicago!
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Edmodo is excited to host our first Chicago Meetup on March 19. This FREE event is open to all Edmodo Educators to meet, share, and learn together. There will be opportunities to attend workshops, hear Edmodo success stories from your Colorado neighbors, get the latest news from the Edmodo Team, enjoy happy hour and have some fun!
4:30-6:00pm: Breakout Learning Discussions (optional)
1. Getting started with Edmodo
2. Going Deeper with Edmodo
3. Administrator Roundtable
6:00-7:30pm: Happy Hour
If you cannot attend a workshop at 4:30 pm, please join us at 6:00 pm for Happy Hour and the rest of the program. Workshops will be hosted by local Edmodo Certified Trainers and the Edmodo Team.
This event is Powered by Edmodo. Please join our Edmodo group to access shared resources, connect with other attendees, and participate in the backchannel. You can still join the group even if you can't attend the event!
DRESS CODE for The Mid-America Club:
- While traditional business attire is always appropriate, business casual is also welcome at the club.
- Denim or “nice” jeans are permitted in the lounge and The Grill area. Denim may not be faded or torn. The Member host of a private event determines the appropriate attire for the event within the Club’s guidelines.
- A collared or banded-neck dress shirt or sweater must be worn with denim. No T-shirts, tank tops, tank-style undershirts or halter-tops are allowed, regardless of logo or imprint.
- Jackets are mandatory for men in the formal dining areas of the Club during the evening and are preferred at lunch. Ladies are asked to use discretion in formal dining areas.
- Tennis shoes, sneakers (unless worn for medical reasons), flip-flops and other casual shoes are not permitted. Shorts, sweat suits, jogging/tennis and other athletic attire are never permitted. Members and guests will be turned away if dressed inappropriately.
When & Where
Edmodo provides a safe and easy way for students and teachers to connect and collaborate.