Meeting the Tech Challenge: Technology & Common Core
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever asked the question…
- How can I efficiently manage the use technology to help my students access materials online?
- What are the best free web services that I can use to support instruction right now?
- How can I use an iPad to differentiate my instruction?
- How can I use video to record and save my lessons and help my students do assignments at home?
- What are some practical, relevant, and easy-to-implement technologies that can help with classroom management?
- How can I successfully navigate the SBAC and other assessments?
$5 students, $15 for community members/alumni
(parking included in community member/alumni price for online sales, light refreshments will be served)