Wednesday, January 30, 2013 | 8:30am- 10:00am | NYC
75% of millennials made donations in 2011 to charitable organizations.
Was your organization one of them?
Millennials have the greatest giving potential. What's holding your organization back from engaging with this demographic?
Learn from millennial thought-leader and engagement consultant, Ebonie Johnson Cooper how your organization can begin to make millennials part of your fundraising, volunteer and leadership framework!
Workshop highlights will include:
- Myths vs. facts about millennials
- Why non-profits need millennials
- Millennial giving behaviors
- Engagement with diverse millennials
- How to begin building sustainable relationships with millennials
*Coffee & Light Breakfast Will Be Served*