“Meet the Franchisors”
Saturday, March 24th | 9 am to 1 pm
Coastal Georgia Center
305 Fahm Street
Savannah, GA 31401
You will want to attend, if you...
are in a career transition or considering one
want the freedom and control of owning your own business
are at RISK of being Downsized or Outplaced
are ready to be your own Boss which will provide for your financial independence
want additional income as an absentee franchisee owner
are financially able to Buy a Business & “exist” during ramp-up
have family support & encouragement to start a business
Then this Event is for you!
At the "Meet the Franchisors, you will...
learn how to find a business that is right for YOU
learn How to Finance YOUR Business
- learn about specific Franchise Business Opportunities
have one-on-one time with Top National Franchise Executives
- have one-on-one time with Key Resources - Franchise Lawyers, CPAs
For more information contact: Cathey Petkash – 678-644-3868 – email@example.com
When & Where
FranNet of Georgia
- Andrea Rosenthal, M.S. Counselor and Career Coach, Career Soulutions, Inc.
- Cathey Petkash, Franchise Specialist, Frannet of Georgia
- John Swanner, CPA, Hancock Askew & Co LLP
- Michael Rosenthal, Lawyer, Wagner, Johnston & Rosenthal, P.C.