San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What you should bring?
- CSULA I.D. if you pre-paid online or at the Economics Department (Simpson Tower - 9th Floor). You will not be checked-in without one. If you purchase at the door, no I.D. is necessary.
- Padfolio (Staples, Office Depot, etc. No colored binders/folders)
- Resumes (multiple ones)
- Business Cards (optional)
- Parking structure C top level (FREE)
- Business Professional (not business casual, casual, etc)
- Dress to impress! Make a great first impression, not a bad one.
- ARRIVE EARLY. The team will be there to start check-in at 5:30PM. Students will not be allowed to enter until 6PM.
On behalf of the California State University, Los Angeles Accounting Department and Beta Alpha Psi, we would like you to join our annual event, Meet The Firms.
Location: Golden Eagle Ballroom
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Date: Wednesday September 24, 2014
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Meet the Firms is a great networking and recruiting opportunity that allows students to interact with representatives from public firms, private companies and government agencies. Past Meet the Firms were successful in connecting employers with viable job candidates, so please ensure to have your resumes updated and dress professionally. We anticipate continuing this tradition and look forward to your attendance at this event. The cost to attend this event is:
$25 BEFORE August 28th, 2014
$35 BEFORE September 21, 2014
$45 at the door September 24, 2014
+$5 to be included in the recruiters’ resume book.
* Send your resume to MeetTheFirms.CSULA@gmail.com in PDF format by 11:55PM Sunday, September 21st for first round submissions.
* All sales final.
* MUST be a CSULA student to take advantage of the first two options
* If a valid CSULA ID is not presented on the day of the event, you will be charged an additional $10.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the event coordinators, Humberto Park, Sofia Mateo and Victor Lai at MeetTheFirms.CSULA@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you all at this great event!
Humberto Park, Sofia Mateo & Victor Lai
Meet the Firms Co-Chairs
Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Lambda Chapter
California State University, Los Angeles
Here's a list of the firms that have so far confirmed their participation at CSULA Meet The Firms 2014:
- Southern California Edison
- Hotta Liesenberg Saito LLP
- Roger CPA Review
- LA County Auditor - Controller
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Warner Bros Entertainment
- U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
This list is final.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com.
When & Where
Beta Alpha Psi
An international honorary organization for accounting, finance, and information systems majors.