San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Gold Coast Venture Capital Association will be hosting Meet the Angels on Wednesday, August 27th from 5-8 pm at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton.
The event is designed to provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet all the major South Florida angel groups and many investors and investment funds all in one setting. This will be a fantastic opportunity for area entrepreneurs to learn who these organizations are, who to contact, what their investment parameters are, and what their process is and to learn about current issues in start-up and growth funding.
For investors and angel organizations, the event will provide excellent exposure to the broader South Florida entrepreneurial community and to other investors.
The fee will be $25 for GCVCA members and $35 for non-members.
Sponsor exhibit tables are available for $600. Please contact me for additional information.
The following organizations have committed to participate in panels thus far:
- Accelerated Growth Partners - Nico Berardi
- Angel Forum of Florida - Jeff King
- Belle Capital - Marti LaTour
- Caerus Ventures - Zac Cherry
- CrunchFire Ventures- Franc Nemanic
- Dawson James - R. Douglas Armstrong, Ph.D.
- EarlyShares - Joanna Schwartz
- Florida Angel Nexus - Kathy Chiu
- Florida Funders - Dave Chitester
- Florida Venture Forum - Kevin Burgoyne
- Miami Innovation Fund - Jack Karabees
- New World Angels - Rhys Williams
- Palm Beach Angels - Jeff Brown
- SJO Worldwide
- Spearhead Capital - Ross O'Brien
- Start-Up Palm Beach Capital - Chris Callahan
- Tamiami Angel Funds - Timothy Cartwright
- Thesis Ventures - Mike O'Donnell
- Christopher & Weisberg, P.A
- DS Xpress
- Fleit, Gibbons, Gutman, Bongini & Bianco, P.L.
- MDO Partners
We hope you will join us for what promises to be an outstanding opportunity for a large array of South Florida entrepreneurs and investors to meet.
All the best,
CEO/Trident Global, LLC
President/Gold Coast Venture Capital Association
President/Washington and Lee University Miami Alumni Chapter - 2012-2013 Chapter of the Year
When & Where
Gold Coast Venture Capital Association
The Gold Coast Venture Capital Association, Inc. (GCVCA) is a not-for-profit corporation based in Boca Raton, Florida, founded in 1984. The mission of the GCVCA is to provide information, association and capital formation opportunities in support of the entrepreneurial community in South Florida. Additional information about the GCVCA, including membership opportunities, is available at GCVCA.org.