Astra Global Connect 2015 - Invitation Only
- Business & Professional
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Portland OR
Are you ready to grow your company to the next level?
It pays to know the right people. Want to open new doors, identify new clients, find the best suppliers, and catapult your business to the top of your industry?
* Join us to meet Diane McClelland, President/CEO of Astra Women's Business Alliance, a Regional Partner Organization for WBENC for 12 years, and learn about growth strategies for your business through the WBENC network which provides access to contracts and mentoring from Fortune 500 companies.
* Hear Portland-based Olsa Martini, President of Olsa Resources, Inc. and how she grew her business to the national level by using the WBENC network. Olsa is Vice-Chair of Astra Women's Business Alliance and is also currently serving on the National Board of Directors of WBENC.
* Meet Nancy Gudekunst, President of MARCO Ideas Unlimited, Astra Oregon Leadership Chair.
* Meet Kelley Bloom, Vice-President, KeyBank, District Director Key4Women, as well as other women-business owners based in the Portland Metro Area.
About Astra. Astra Women’s Business Alliance, a regional non-profit organization, provides WBENC certification to qualified women-owned businesses in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Oregon, & Washington. Astra promotes business growth by creating opportunities for contracts with Fortune 500 companies while providing these corporations with highly qualified strategic resources. For further information on Astra visit: http://www.astrawba.org
About WBENC. The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. WBENC is also the nation's leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America's corporations. For further information about WBENC visit: http://www.wbenc.org
Astra Women’s Business Alliance, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and a regional partner of WBENC. Astra provides WBENC and WOSB National certification to qualified women-owned businesses in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Oregon, & Washington. Astra champions business growth by creating opportunities for contracts with Fortune 500 companies while providing these corporations with highly qualified strategic resources. For more information visit: http://www.astrawba.org.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.