Meditation for Health and Healing Seminar
Saturday, January 18, 2014 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM (PST)
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bring in the year of the Horse with taking charge of your health. Join the Shaolin Institute in an afternoon of Tai - Zen Meditation for Body-Mind-Spirit Well-Being, led Grand Master Shi Deru, 31st general Shaolin grandmaster.
- From formless to motion, to visible forms
- Happiness & health are our Self-nature within
- Happiness and health is the original way of life the Dao
- The Dao: the way of thinking, the way of acting and the way of reaching out to the universe in connection with other beings
- Connection with Universe Qi - the Infinite Mind
When & Where
Shaolin Institute (http://shaolin-world.net/)
The Shaolin Institute is a martial arts school based on traditional Shaolin teachings and techniques in Kung Fu, Sanshou (kickboxing) and Taiji under the direction of Grand Master Shi Deru, 31st general Shaolin grandmaster. The classes incorporate basic flexibility training, a cardiovascular workout, self-defense, and will help to increase your speed and coordination. It's a great way to get fit and focused, and increase self-confidence. Taiji classes include meditation, Taigong movements to redirect, unblock and balance Qi on the right path in the meridian channels and within the organs for wellness and healing.