Medicine Cabinet Makeover - Des Moines WA
Thursday, August 7, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Des Moines, WA
Medicine Cabinet Makeover
This fun and informative workshop will show you easy ways to replace synthetic over the counter medications with essential oils.
- Discover easy solutions to a variety of "life's little emergencies" by using plant based biochemistry.
- Eliminate the side effects from the drug approach to healthcare.
- Helpful for allergies, weight management, stress, first aid, chronic health conditions, hormonal balance, emotional healing, and much more.
- Essential oils inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- We will sample some of our favorites - Lavender, OnGuard, Peppermint, DigestZen, Melaleuca, Breathe and Deep Blue.
- Win a 5 ml. Wild Orange doTERRA essential oil, and other gifts.
- Refreshing citrus infused beverage to keep you hydrated.
- Bring a friend or meet new ones!
When & Where
Karen Andersen, is the author of the Divine Ezine, a popular online newsletter about healthy living through the application of aromatherapy, feng shui, and meditation, to achieve optimal health and wellness. Karen is a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, Certified East Indian Feng Shui Consultant, and a Certified Intuitive Coach. She has a wealth of helpful tools to inspire you with.
Sign up to receive your FREE monthly Divine Ezine:
http://bit.ly/11xGOsm, and you will get 2 free e-books with our gratitude as your gift. Thank you.