San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Be a Pro for a Day in the 2015 GFNY Championship at Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York on May 17, 2015. The challenging and competitive 100-mile Gran Fondo course from New York City to Bear Mountain and back is an experience for anyone from elite amateur to first time finisher.
Back due to big demand: GFNY BEAR, a 50 mile ride from NYC to Bear Mountain. Same hoopla plus return transportation.
For more information about Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York, please visit the event website at granfondony.com.
- Gran Fondo 100 mile categories: overall, age groups, cycling team, him&her, vintage
- GFNY BEAR 50 mile categories: age groups, him&her, vintage
- closed roads and Police moderated traffic along the entire course.
- world's most international peloton with cyclists from over 70 countries and all US States
- loaded goodie bag with the GFNY race jersey, GFNY Magazine, official race poster and loads of goodies
- start-to-finish timing results for all participants
- post-race meal, awards ceremony and party
- world-wide press coverage from our international Media Partners and local tv and newspapers
- two-day NYC BIKE EXPO in midtown Manhattan
- European cut cycling jersey provided by GFNY to every rider is mandatory attire for the event
- free guided, weekly training rides starting December for all registered participants
- five fully stocked aid stations
- on-course mechanical support
- motorcycle marshal support and SAG
- hundreds of volunteers helping you through the day