Media Accreditation for 2014 Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York
Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM - Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York brings Italian cycling culture to the world's greatest city on May 18, 2014. Join 6,000 cyclists on a challenging and competitive 100-mile Gran Fondo course from New York City to Bear Mountain and back in an experience for anyone from elite amateur to first time finisher.
Only in 2014: GFNY BEAR, a 50 mile ride from NYC to Bear Mountain to celebrate Bear Mountain National Park's 100th anniversary.
For more information about Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York, please visit the event website at granfondony.com.
- Gran Fondo 100 mile categories: overall, age groups, cycling team, him&her
- GFNY BEAR 50 mile is non competitive
- closed roads and Police moderated traffic along the entire course.
- loaded goodie bag with the GFNY race jersey, GFNY Magazine, official race poster and loads of goodies
- start-to-finish timing results for all participants
- post-race meal, awards ceremony and party
- world-wide press coverage from our international Media Partners and local tv and newspapers
- two-day NYC BIKE EXPO in midtown Manhattan
- European cut men's cycling jersey provided by GFNY to every rider is mandatory attire for the event
- maximum field size of 7000 riders
- international competitor field with cyclists from over 70 countries and all US States
- free weekly training rides after Thanksgiving for all registered participants
- six fully stocked aid stations
- on-course mechanical support rolling support and at each aid station
- motorcycle marshal support and SAG
- hundreds of volunteers helping you through the day