It’s all about the entire FAMILY!
Kidabaloo is a fun-filled day for the whole family
Tons of prizes for the whole family...
Dad's we have not forgotten about you for Father's Day!
- 1ST 250 Kids through the doors gets a free pass to Splash Kingdom Water Park ($24 in value)
- Big Green Egg giveaway brought to you by Tubbs Hardware
- Pair of LSU tickets to opening game giveaway
- $50 for tailgating supplies giveaway
- Holland Grill giveaway
- Play Station 4 giveaway
- Free arts & crafts
- Free family photographs brought to you by Children's Miracle Network
- Free bouncies
- Interactive vendors
- Face painting
- CeCe the Clown, making balloon animals
- Ali, the alligator, from Cypress Black Bayou Zoo
- Hundred pounds of LEGOs Bricks for the whole family to play with brought to you by Bricks 4 Kidz
- 3D and NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) Tournament brought to you by Hoot & Holler Archery, portion of the proceeds benefitting Children’s Miracle Network. All kid ages welcome. Tournament and learn to shoot!
- CarKeys Program will be onsite to conduct FREE car seat safety checks. They will show parents how to correctly install boosters and baby seats. Take time to assure your most precious babies are safe!
Karan Brar can be seen starring as Ravi, one of the newly adopted children
in the ultra-rich Ross Family, on the hit Disney Channel series "Jessie"
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
If you purchased your tickets online, please bring your ID.
No age limit. All ages are welcome
If I bought my child a Meet & Greet ticket for Ravi (from Jessie) do I as a parent need to buy a Meet & Greet Ticket?
No, parents need to buy a ticket to get into the event though
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No outside food or beverage allowed inside. Personal cameras are allowed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Online tickets are non-transferrable. Physical tickets are allowed to be transferred, gifted
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We encourage you to. If you do not have a printer, no worries, we will have a list of all that purchased tickets online.
What is the refund policy?
For any refund concerns please contact email@example.com. 318-550-0257
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Online tickets need to match the attendee's name